ADSM-L

renaming a NODE

1998-03-20 07:59:40
Subject: renaming a NODE
From: Jeff Hoover <jhoover AT NMSU DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 12:59:40 +0000
I have recently renamed a node since we moved that machine to a new box. I
have been trying to list the files on the old node and have not had any
success. In the GUE I can see all the restore infomation correctly, such as
last backup and all the right directories are there, but when I select restore
it tells me that "ANS4095E No files matching search criteria were found"

Has anyone else done a rename of node, or does anyone know how I can restore
files from a renamed node.

I am using the -fromnode and -fromowner options and they seem to be working
correctly since the restore information is changing appropriately.

Any help appriciated.