ADSM-L

Re: ADSM server for OS/2

1998-03-18 06:23:37
Subject: Re: ADSM server for OS/2
From: Roger Perkins <rlp01 AT IBM DOT NET>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 06:23:37 -0500
Having just bought V2.1 for OS/2, I was waiting for an answer to this,
too.  I want the OS/2 version to keep pace with the other platforms.
Maybe if all the ADSM OS/2 users keep adding to this thread we will get
an answer...  I see the VM users are complaining about the same lack of
upgrade info for their platform.

Regards,
Roger Perkins
BCBSWNY