ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 18:00:05
I have some serious problems with one of my ADSMConnect Agent for Lotus
Notes on Windows NT installatons.

Every time I run the backup I get the same error message:

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Assertion failed!

Program: C:\WIN32APP\IBM\ADSM\Agentln\dsmnotes.exe
File: fmname.c
Line: 234

Expression: memPool != MEMPOOL_INVALID

For information on how your program can cause an assertion
failure, see the Visual C++ documentation on asserts

(Press Retry to debug the application - JIT must be enabled)

I have two other installations and this problem never occurs on them.

Has anyone had the same experiences? How do I solve this?

Tomas Lindkvist
LM Ericsson Data AB, Stockholm, Sweden

(See attached file: Image2.bmp)

--Boundary_(ID_N8eiMvrlg5bEYwYQj+55GA)--