ADSM-L

Re: Incremental -exasperation

1998-03-10 12:07:18
Subject: Re: Incremental -exasperation
From: Jean-Bernard Trouve <jbtrouve AT CTESIBIOS DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 12:07:18 -0500

>I get "ANS4071E Invalid domain name entered: '/usr/local/bin'" for
>example.  All nodes are defined in my domain; I don't know where else to
>look (since I've looked at just about everything 3 times already).

Maybe the argument to your "dsmc incr" command was NOT a filespace (ie the
mount point of a filesystem) ?  If not, that could be the problem.

I just tried "dsmc incr /some_directory" and I get that infamous ANS4071E.

Luck.
J-B

Ctesibios Inc.                              Jean-Bernard Trouve
Ctesibios Inc.                              Jean-Bernard Trouve
6969 Trans-Canadienne, suite 95          jbtrouve AT ctesibios DOT com
St-Laurent, Qc  Canada H4T 1V8             Tel: +1.514.936.9345
--- "Gentlemen, this is MY shift. Failure is NOT an option" ---