ADSM-L

Incremental -exasperation

1998-03-10 11:25:57
Subject: Incremental -exasperation
From: Kevin Litz <kevin.litz AT CITICORP DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 10:25:57 -0600
Greetings all,

I have ADSM server V2.1.5 on an RS/6000 (AIX 4.2) w/three nodes, also
RS/6000s @ AIX 4.2.  One of these nodes is also the server.

Things are going along OK until I tried this week to start putting the
3rd node up for ADSM service.

dsmc selective <yadda yadda> worked fine.  I then set a schedule for
incrementals; it fails.

I get "ANS4071E Invalid domain name entered: '/usr/local/bin'" for
example.  All nodes are defined in my domain; I don't know where else to
look (since I've looked at just about everything 3 times already).

Any help appreciated,
--
Kevin Litz  (--> kevin.litz AT citibank DOT com <--)
Kevin Litz  (--> kevin.litz AT citibank DOT com <--)