ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 18:00:05
Hallo,

Yesterday we had a serious problem when we tried to retrieve a directory on our AIX-machine.

The directory /DEV/ORA_SOFT contains serveral subdirectories and is about 3.8 GB large.

We use the command dsm archive /DEV/ORA_SOFT/* -subdir=yes -servername=ADSMWEEK
We noticed that more than 5 GB is send to ADSM. When we tried to retrieve the data the filesystem was to small !!
We also noticed that there was a subdirectory that was created in itself /sqlprog/sqlprog/sqlprog/sqlprog........

Has anybody had the same problem ?