ADSM-L

Re: The "incremental forever" paradigm,Was: How would you do this?

1998-03-09 22:45:17
Subject: Re: The "incremental forever" paradigm,Was: How would you do this?
From: "Kelly J. Lipp" <lipp AT STORSOL DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 20:45:17 -0700
Just so happens I found this message in my long ago mail stack.  It
explains DLT media life.  This was in response to a specific question so
never mind the pronouns.

Re. very old tapes.  With most software, the catalog of old tapes is long
gone anyway.  It would be very difficult to recreate what was on a tape.

Kelly