ADSM-L

Re: your mail

1998-03-09 09:41:07
Subject: Re: your mail
From: Bernd Knaak <Bernd.Knaak AT HRZ.UNI-DORTMUND DOT DE>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 15:41:07 +0100
Hi Oliver,
I have had this problem a few weeks ago.
You must go to your roboter (to the console at the white door) an bring
the drive "AVAILABLE". No chance to do it by ADSM.
Greetings Bernd

On Mon, 9 Mar 1998,
Oliver Rautenberg wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have the ADSM Version 2 with a 3494 Tape Libraray.
>
> My question: Is it possible to get the status from the adsm commandline
> Interface
> about a drive that has been set "unavailable" by the libraray manager.
> The only message we got by starting the ADSM Server is in the actlog:
> "DRIVE <Tapename>  (/dev/rmtx) unavailable to library manager"

|   Bernd Knaak               +   E-Mail:    B.Knaak AT hrz.uni-dortmund DOT de

|   Universitaet Dortmund     +   Phone:     ++49 231 755 2728                 |
|   HRZ/S2 - Zentrale Server  +   TeleFax:   ++49 231 755 2731                 |
|   D 44221 Dortmund          +   Adidasnet: August-Schmidt-Strasse 12         |
|   Germany                   +              GB V, Raum 233 (Campus Sued)      |