ADSM-L

Re: Performance degradation

1998-03-09 03:03:44
Subject: Re: Performance degradation
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 09:03:44 +0100
Hi,

we have the same problem with restore of large Netware volumes (400'000
files).
IBM gave the following answer:

As mentioned previously on this thread, you should see some
improvements when you get the changes made for APAR PQ05614.
This was a server change and will arrive in Version 2, PTF 18, and
Version 3 PTF 1.

Dave Crockett
ADSM development

I wonder when this PTF will arrive and what is its name?

Regards,

René Lambelet - (3543 - *A581
Nestec SA - 55, Av. Nestlé - CH-1800 Vevey
Tél: ++41/21/924'35'43 / Fax: ++41/21/924'45'89
E-Mail: rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com