ADSM-L

TNG Unicenter files

1998-03-06 08:36:32
Subject: TNG Unicenter files
From: Virginia Hysock <Virginia_L_Hysock AT CSC DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 1998 08:36:32 -0500
     Anybody out there dealing with TNG Unicenter files? I have a client
who recently added this application to an NT box, and is getting error
messages when ADSM attempts to back up the files, indicating that the file
is open.  I'm not at all familiar with the application.

ANSR228E Sending of object
'E:\csapps\TNG\SERVICES\VAR\AWS_SADMIN\OBJECTS.CM2 ...
ANS4090E Access to the specified file or directory is denied
TransWin32RC(): Win32 RC 32 from HlOpen(): CreateFile

                         Ginny