ADSM-L

ANR0481W for DEC Alpha client

1998-03-05 16:38:31
Subject: ANR0481W for DEC Alpha client
From: Robert Jarry <jarry AT UTS.CC.UTEXAS DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 1998 15:38:31 -0600
I just installed the decalpha win32 client on a NT 4.0 system. The initial
backup is getting the following message:

ANR0481W Session 3448 for node EARTH.CC (WinNT) terminated
                      - client did not respond within 600 seconds.

Very little data is ever sent, like 8Kb in 10 minutes, for every attempted
session. When one session times out another session automatically starts
and backs up a few files before getting the same error.  I am running ADSM
Server for AIX-RS/6000 - Version 2, Release 1, Level 0.12/0.12 and the
Version 3 Release 1, Level 0.1  PTF 1  IP21170  DEC Alpha client

Does anyone have a suggestion as to how I can resolve this problem?

Thanks,
Robert Jarry

Robert Jarry                             email:  r.jarry AT cc.utexas DOT edu
Robert Jarry                             email:  r.jarry AT cc.utexas DOT edu
Unix Services                            phone:  (512) 475-9330
Academic Computing & IT Services
The University of Texas at Austin