ADSM-L

Re: Backup of Novell \BINDERY is not reported correctly.

1998-03-05 14:43:44
Subject: Re: Backup of Novell \BINDERY is not reported correctly.
From: Tahir Mahmood <tmahmood AT VANSEL.ALCATEL DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 1998 14:43:44 -0500
Hi Cheryl,

I think you have to treat the NOVELL BINDERY as a separate filespace. I
backup the BINDERY on our NOVELL server by defining it as a separate object
in the backup schedule as :-

NAME_OF_SERVER/bindery:

I am sure somewhere in the docs it is mentioned that BINDERY has to be
backed up separately. I hope this helps.

Tahir