ADSM-L

ADSM V3.1 Admin. Activity Log Error

1998-03-05 12:49:39
Subject: ADSM V3.1 Admin. Activity Log Error
From: Russell French <ccrussf AT SHOWME.MISSOURI DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 1998 11:49:39 -0600
Has anyone encountered the following error while trying to change the
Activity Log View option using the V3.1.1 Admin. Gui Client:

    ANR2020E  Invalid Parameter - Originator

If so could you share how you correct it (short of reinstalling the client).
I was attempting to change the Activity Log View to look at a specific
server and
received this message and now the Activity Log keeps getting the error
message whenever you open it.  The configuration I'm currently running  is
the ADSM V3.1.1
Win95 Client to a V2.1.5.12 AIX-RS/6000 server.

Thanks,
Russell T. French
Information & Access Tech Services
University of Missouri