ADSM-L

Re: Schedule startup window

1998-03-05 07:39:26
Subject: Re: Schedule startup window
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 1998 13:39:26 +0100
Thanks for this comment, we get exactly the same message in the actlog,
even if the events report successful execution.
We get these ANR2578I for every backup that take longer than the
Schedule window.
Is it a bug?

We are ADSM MVS 3.1, clients are 3.1, Netware and NT

Regards,
René Lambelet - (3543 - *A581
Nestec SA - 55, Av. Nestlé - CH-1800 Vevey
Tél: ++41/21/924'35'43 / Fax: ++41/21/924'45'89
E-Mail: rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com