ADSM-L

Client Scheduler

1998-03-04 13:09:04
Subject: Client Scheduler
From: Virginia Hysock <Virginia_L_Hysock AT CSC DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 1998 13:09:04 -0500
Hi all,

     Can someone set me straight on exactly what actions by the
administrator require resetting of the scheduling service on the client?
For right now I need to know - if I re-activate a policy set in order to
change the storage pool - do all of the nodes within that policy domain
need to have their schedulers stopped and restarted?  I made a mistake on
another change last week, and I'm not ready for another one yet.

                    Thanks for any help,

                    Ginny