ADSM-L

ADSM-Server 2.1.12 NT with two Librarys (HP12000e)

1998-03-04 11:39:32
Subject: ADSM-Server 2.1.12 NT with two Librarys (HP12000e)
From: Michael Garnebode <michael.garnebode AT WESTLB DOT DE>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 1998 17:39:32 +0100
Hi ADSM,
i have configure on a NT 4.0 Server a ADSM-Server 2.1.12 with two
Library with one drive (HP SureStore 12000e) single SCSI card.
I saw the library and drive configuration in the adsm utilitys tool.
Hi look ok. Diferent SCSI ID and so on.
I want to migrate the data from the first library to the second library.
I define two device classes for every drive and two storagepools.
The first storage pool migrate the data to the second storage pool.
Every time when i force the migration process both library load a tape
do somthing and then the adsm-server dies.

Have anybody a idea or solution ??

thanks michael garnebode