ADSM-L

[no subject]

1998-03-03 09:30:20
From: John McNey <jmcney AT MINDSPRING DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 1998 09:30:20 -0500
I don't know if there's a way within adsm, but if not you could accomplish this
from the shell, by kicking off an incremental, issuing dsmadmc queries,
awk/grep/wc for the client, and then progressing upon completion to the next
client - the same way you'd archive multiple fs (since domains are ignored on
archive).  The script could be scheduled as an admin task, or via cron.