ADSM-L

Re: ADSM DIRMC and restore performance

2015-10-04 18:00:04
Subject: Re: ADSM DIRMC and restore performance
From: Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF. [SMTP:Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Hello,

we defined special management classes called MGTXXXX_DIR. They are
automatically used for backups of directories for nodes under Netware
and NT domains (retain only version has 1 more day than other
parameters).

The local IBM consultant told us to do that for accelerating restores.

Regards,

Rene Lambelet - (3543 - *A581
Nestec SA - 55, Av. Nestle - CH-1800 Vevey
Tel: ++41/21/924'35'43 / Fax: ++41/21/924'45'89
E-Mail: rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com