ADSM-L

V3 Client - option set errors

1998-03-02 09:54:40
Subject: V3 Client - option set errors
From: "John W. Stephens" <John_W_Stephens AT NOTES.PW DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 1998 09:54:40 EST
Has anyone experienced the ADSM client version 3 Gui generating a Fault when
the client node has been assigned an Option Set with the Include statement.

Example:

My node has an option set assigned called option1.   The option1 set has the
following include statement,  c:\mydoc\*.*

When ever the client runs the version 3 gui and the backup process gets to this
include statement it errors out with a Page fault error.  If the same include
line is used in the DSM.opt file and no option set is assigned  everything
works fine.   I am using the newest Version 3  client available.

Thanks for any help
John Stephens
813-222-6221