ADSM-L

AW: Sendmail applications for NT

1998-03-02 03:25:55
Subject: AW: Sendmail applications for NT
From: Michael Bartl <michael.bartl AT ZENTRALE.ADAC DOT DE>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 1998 09:25:55 +0100
There's not much documentation on those two programs, I think.
To get basic help (builtin), type
sendmail /?
You'll get some information on the commandline parameters. Having seen
how the Unix-version of sendmail works I had no problem to send mails
with both versions.

The SMTP version supports input redirection, the first line of the
message file to send should be a blank line.
sendmail -s "My subject" -t my.smtp.server -f me.anywhere.com
receiver.elsewhere.com < preparedmessage.txt

Regards,
Michael
--
Michael H. Bartl