ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 18:01:08
During the last few days there were some questions/requests on where to
find a sendmail application for NT.
We've found two different sendmail versions:
The MAPI version that makes use of an exchange profile and
the SMTP version that works when SMTP is available in your network.

I didn't find any hints in the binaries pointing to restrictions in
distributing the programs, so I just attach both files to this mail. I
know that it should not be a standard behaviour to use this list to
exchange binaries but I've some hope that this could finish many peoples
task of finding these programs.

Regards, Michael

SMTP version

MAPI version