ADSM-L

Re: AW: NT Resource kit

1998-02-25 13:38:43
Subject: Re: AW: NT Resource kit
From: Daniel Thompson <thompsod AT USAA DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 12:38:43 -0600
You might consider having someone at your site get a subscription to
TechNet.  This comes with all the resource kits and service packs and
drivers, ad nauseam.  The good news is that you apparently don't have to
get a license for every single machine, once you purchase it.

I find the resouce kit indispensable.

Dan T.