ADSM-L

ADSM for small sites

1998-02-25 09:58:49
Subject: ADSM for small sites
From: Martin Stromberg <martin.stromberg AT VD.VOLVO DOT SE>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 15:58:49 +0100
Hi,

We're trying to configure ADSM for use at small sites. We are developing a
standard environment and have to support both big and small sites.
With a small site we mean a site with one server and one manual tape drive.

With ADSM it seems like the database backup (the ADSM database, that is)
has to be written to a separate tape. Is it possible to have it written to
the same tape as the ordinary backups, by any means?

Do you have any ideas or suggestions for setting up ADSM on a small site?
Thanks,

Martin Stromberg