ADSM-L

AW: Automatic notification on NT

1998-02-25 06:50:23
Subject: AW: Automatic notification on NT
From: Michael Bartl <michael.bartl AT ZENTRALE.ADAC DOT DE>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 12:50:23 +0100
You're searching for sendmail.exe, which is available in two versions,
one MAPI and one SMTP.
At least the MAPI-version should be found on the CDROM that comes with
backoffice/exchange server.
Also try to search the internet (e.g. shareware.com) for "sendmail" and
"NT".

Regards, Michael
--
Michael H. Bartl