ADSM-L

[no subject]

1998-02-18 18:15:36
From: Trevor Foley <Trevor.Foley AT BANKERSTRUST.COM DOT AU>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 10:15:36 +1100
Hi Rob,

I've heard of the Lotus Notes tool that you are referring to, but I have
never used it; sorry.

But I am interested in your results. We are just starting to test the
latest version of the Notes agent on NT. Are you able to give some more
details of the improvements that you have obtained? We are currently
backing up in excess of 160 GB a night of Notes data so are very
interested in what performance gain we might expect.

Thanks,

Trevor