ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 18:01:07
we have adsm backing up our notes system without a worry. sure, it took a
few
fix packs but it all works now - automatically and reliably.

we are running adsm and notes on nt4 (build 1381, service pack 3) systems
on
intel boxes.

we use version 2.1 adsm server and notes-agent. i'd move to version 3, but
there
appears to be a few bugs with v3 so i am happy to stay with v2 until this
news
group lowers its v3 complaints.

regards
shane