ADSM-L

Multi-Tasking Question

1998-02-18 13:50:27
Subject: Multi-Tasking Question
From: Cyndi Wood x7440 <SNOCKW AT VMS.SAS DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 13:50:27 -0500
I am about to buy a Dell 6100 NT server with 4 processors and load
ADSM V3 server on it. I know that ADSM V3 is suppose to support
multi-tasking. My question is, is anyone out there running V3 on
a multi-processor NT box and seeing the benefits of multi-tasking?

I wanted to get a feel for how well that feature worked before spending
the money on 4 processors.

Thanks!

Cyndi Wood

 Cyndi Wood                      SAS Institute Inc.
 snockw AT vms.sas DOT com              SAS Campus Drive
 VMS Systems Support             E217
 (919)677-8000 x7440             Cary, NC 27513