ADSM-L

Re: NT scheduler install in V3R1

1998-02-17 11:11:39
Subject: Re: NT scheduler install in V3R1
From: Cindy Cannam <CCannam AT GENAM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 10:11:39 -0600
I, too, am in agreement with the return of the DSMSVCI utility. Thanks
much, IBM!

C.L.Cannam
Storage Management
GENAM/St. Louis, MO/USA

"Boles, Angel V." <bolesav AT WESTINGHOUSE DOT COM> on 02/17/98 08:43:04 AM

To:   ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc:    (bcc: Cindy Cannam)

I second Jerry's comments.  I am glad for the return of the menu based
dsmsvci  utility.
Angel Boles
Westinghouse Electric
(412) 374-3230