ADSM-L

Re: AW: Multiple NT Services on one machine

1998-02-17 08:00:05
Subject: Re: AW: Multiple NT Services on one machine
From: Thomas Haddad <thaddad AT COLUMBIAENERGYGROUP DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 08:00:05 -0500
I attempted to installed ADSM twice on an NT 4.0 machine..yet the registery
only contained a pointer to the first path where ADSM is installed.. We had  to
REGEDIT to remove all pointers to ADSM and reinstall fresh. Bottom line is I
want to define the client to connect to 2 different ADSM servers.
 I have 2 ADSM servers on AIX.

I have one special directory(databases)  on the client i want to continue to
send to ADSM01 but send the remaining files to ADSM02.  Help?