ADSM-L

Re: Central logging for client errors

1998-02-16 14:59:38
Subject: Re: Central logging for client errors
From: "Prather, Wanda" <PrathW1 AT CENTRAL.SSD.JHUAPL DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 14:59:38 -0500
Rick,
The ability to have messages from the CLIENT scheduler log reflected up
to the server is a new feature in ADSM V3.
I haven't done it yet, but according to the documentation, you can
pretty much select which messages you want to promote up to the server,
and you can send them all to a file, or a user exit, or to something
like Netview.

There is a little info in the redbook:

http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/SG242236/sg242236.htm