ADSM-L

Re: Re[2]: sybase database & expiry

1998-02-13 16:43:53
Subject: Re: Re[2]: sybase database & expiry
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 16:43:53 -0500
You might try building the sample ADSM API application that comes with the ADSM
backup-archive client. This application is menu driven, and has an option to
delete objects. Once the object is deleted, it will be subject to the copygroup
RETONLY setting. Once that period has transpired, it should be removed from the
ADSM database when you run inventory expiration.

Andy Raibeck
ADSM Level 2 Support

 ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
 02-13-98 09:05 PM