ADSM-L

Re: NT scheduler install in V3R1

1998-02-13 07:45:48
Subject: Re: NT scheduler install in V3R1
From: Rui Malheiro <rmalheiro AT MAIL.TELEPAC DOT PT>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 12:45:48 GMT
Replying to: Eric van Loon <evanloon AT KLM DOT NL> (Fri, 13 Feb 1998 12:19:23
+0100)

>I absolutely agree with you!
>All that is missing is the icon pointing to the DSMSVCI.EXE in the IBM ADSM
>progam group! Let's hope this is fixed in the next level of the Win32 client.
>Kindest regards,
>Eric van Loon

DSMSVCI.EXE is no longer used to configure the scheduler as a service on V3.
Now the way to do it is using DSMCUTIL.EXE and a) there's no shortcut to it;
b) it only works in command line; c) it's rather criptical.

I think someone from IBM mention here on the list that tere will be a
re-development of DSMCUTIL to make it a GUI interface.

--
Rui Malheiro,
Rui Malheiro,