ADSM-L

Schedules/Objects/Options

2015-10-04 18:01:07
Subject: Schedules/Objects/Options
From: INTERNET.OWNERAD at SNADGATE
To: Jerry Lawson at ASUPO
Date: 2/9/98 1:08PM
I still see one problem in your process .......

The Include/Exclude list is a Push down stack.   Thus it is read from t=
he top
down, and then executed from the bottom up.  If a match occurs, process=
ing of
the entries in the stack stops.  Therefore, you will never get to the C=
EDCADM
management class statement (the first one in the list) since the one di=
rectly
below it will always match everything.

Jerry Lawson
jlawson AT thehartford DOT com

______________________________ Forward Header
__________________________________
Author:  INTERNET.OWNERAD at SNADGATE
Date:    2/9/98 1:08 PM

Sorry to take up your time everybody.  I forgot to put the -subdir=3Dye=
s option
in the schedule.  Everything is working fine.
---------------------- Forwarded by Betsy Moir/LAKE/CHMS/ABBOTT on 02/0=
9/98
9/98
   Betsy Moir                02/09/98 10:37 AM