ADSM-L

Re: Strange ADSM behavior with Solaris

1998-02-10 15:53:49
Subject: Re: Strange ADSM behavior with Solaris
From: "Price, Robert R." <pricerr AT WESTINGHOUSE DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 15:53:49 -0500
Tom,

I too, have seen something similar to what you describe.  I too am using
a V3 server and backup a Solaris 2.5.1 system.  In my context, I am
using the VIRTUALMOUNTPOINT option to limit ADSM backups to just
/export/home.  I see the same results of your tests with selective and
incremental.  All directories of /export/home get backed up EXCEPT
/export/home/joe.  I went back to the Version 2 client level and
everything works okay.  I have a PMR open with IBM on this and am
waiting for their response.