ADSM-L

[no subject]

1998-02-10 11:15:16
From: "Bohnsack, JA Jim (6030)" <BohnsackJA AT GVL.ESYS DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 10:15:16 -0600
Michael--The same question about failing to back up the last drive was
asked last week.  You might get some help from the archive files or if
you are a regular subscriber, take a look at last weeks activity.  One
suggestion was to verify that the drive that is failing has a label,
altho you said that you can back it up manually.

Regarding your problem in adding additional licenses, our server is on
VM and the number of licenses is indicated with the LICenses CLIENTS nnn
statement in the DSMSERV OPT file on the server.  I assume there is
something similiar on an NT server.

Jim Bohnsack
Raytheon E-Systems