ADSM-L

Re: Migration on two tape a the same time.

1998-02-10 03:10:06
Subject: Re: Migration on two tape a the same time.
From: Lambros Rizos <rizos AT PFLANZENBAU.UNI-KIEL DOT DE>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 09:10:06 +0100
I have a tape lib with one drive in it. If i start  the CHECKIN Process
and there is a mounted tape in the Drive (from a previus process)
the i see this loop of messages.
  I have to manualy (via commands on the library console) move the
tape from the drive to the slot (even if this is that requested tape),
move it again to the drive und restart the process with the REPLY
command. This musst be donne in the given time window.

Lambros