ADSM-L

RE-STK9710 to James

1998-02-09 14:48:51
Subject: RE-STK9710 to James
From: "Louie, James" <LouieJ AT NABISCO DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 1998 14:48:51 -0500
Using Version3, I use LABEL LIBVOL STK9710 EH0012 CHECKIN=SCRATCH
OVERWRITE=YES   (STK9710 is our library name, EH0012 is a sample volume
name) to checkin and label a new tape.  This starts a process which you
have to monitor in a console session.  It'll ask you to put a tape in
the top slot of the STK9710 CAP and issue a REPLY from an admin command
line.  Hope this helps.