ADSM-L

Re: DOS Client for ADSM

1998-02-09 09:18:55
Subject: Re: DOS Client for ADSM
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 1998 09:18:55 -0500
Per the "Installing the Clients" book, TCP/IP on the DOS client is supported
only with one of the following software packages:

* IBM's TCP/IP for DOS version 2.0 or 2.1
* FTP Software's PC/TCP 3.0 for DOS

It will not work with either Novell's or Microsoft's TCP/IP stacks.

Andy Raibeck
ADSM Level 2 Support

 ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
 02-09-98 03:22 AM