ADSM-L

Re: bad 3570 tape batch

1998-02-06 09:38:52
Subject: Re: bad 3570 tape batch
From: Ray Pratts <pratts AT IBM DOT NET>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 1998 08:38:52 -0600
Ann,

If you have a copy storage pool of storage pool that contains the
damaged tapes, you can use Update Volume to set Access=Destroyed for
each of the tapes, then run a Restore Stgpool.

Your message refers to  "IBM retain tip H162618."  What is "IBM retain
tip" and where do you find them?  Thanks.

--
Ray Pratts
Ray Pratts