ADSM-L

Re: ADSM V2 - V3 Upgrade

1998-02-03 09:30:13
Subject: Re: ADSM V2 - V3 Upgrade
From: Claudia Masters <cmaster1 AT TUELECTRIC DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 08:30:13 -0600
We were about to update our MVS V2 last weekend until the IBM announcement
of reclamation problems.
Be sure you apply the ZAP to circumvent this problem.

From a previous IBM post:
Updated servers to correct this problem are available via anonymous ftp
to index.storsys.ibm.com:
   AIX:        /adsm/fixes/v3r1/aixsrv/IX74458.bff
        (use SMIT to install the image)
   Windows NT: /adsm/fixes/v3r1/ntsrv/ix74458.exe
               /adsm/fixes/v3r1/ntsrv/ix74458.txt
               /adsm/fixes/v3r1/ntsrv/unpack.bat
   MVS :       A ZAP that can be applied to the MVS Version 3 server to
               correct the problem is located in
               /adsm/fixes/v3r1/mvssrv/IX74458.ZAP

smithrr AT MARITZ DOT COM on 02/02/98 14:06:44