ADSM-L

Audit DB Times?

1998-02-02 12:42:15
Subject: Audit DB Times?
From: David Hendrix <dmhendri AT FEDEX DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 1998 10:42:15 -0700
I have done audit DBs in V1 and have not been impressed with speeds.  I
have a 2.1.5.12 server on AIX 4.1 (R50 - 4 processor - 1GB).  The
database is currently about 10.5GB.  I need to audit this DB and fix it
(some links are missing for offsite volumes and result in errors if I
try off-site reclamation).

Question: what kind of time can I expect to spend auditing this DB?  I
normally only have a 2 hour outage window once a week, so I would like
to know if I need to plan for (much?) longer than 2 hours.

Thanks,

David Hendrix
dmhendri AT fedex DOT com