ADSM-L

Re: Client error on a Solaris Machine

1998-02-02 09:15:23
Subject: Re: Client error on a Solaris Machine
From: "Boles, Angel V." <bolesav AT WESTINGHOUSE DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 1998 09:15:23 -0500
Jeff,

I've occasionally had similar problems on Solaris clients with the
Trusted Agent message while trying to use the GUI.  The tcpwindowsize
parameter in the dsm.sys had to be lowered to less than 256, and it
seemed to fix things.  Don't know if this is your problem or not...but
it might be.

Angel Boles

Westinghouse Electric
(412) 374-3230