ADSM-L

Re: ADSM and BMC Datatools

1998-01-30 14:30:43
Subject: Re: ADSM and BMC Datatools
From: Naomi van Roosmalen <nvanroosmal AT NBTEL.NB DOT CA>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 15:30:43 -0400
Based on your question I am wondering if it is possible to run
an ADSM V3 server and keep the current SQL Backtrack setup
for the databases. In other words, change nothing on the client
side, just continue on with a version 2 client, SQL Backtrack and
a version 3 server. Does anyone have any answers?

Thanks,
Naomi van Roosmalen
NBTel