ADSM-L

Re: STK 9710 without ACSLS

1998-01-30 03:13:49
Subject: Re: STK 9710 without ACSLS
From: Michael Garnebode <michael.garnebode AT WESTLB DOT DE>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 09:13:49 +0100
Tom E Jensen wrote:

> I know about least 7 installations here in Norway on version 2 and version
> 3.
tom,

have you a configuration that managed two adsm-servers with one stk9710
without acsls.

We have a installtion with two enhanced-adsm-server and two stk9710 in
two locations. In ervery location are one adsm-server and one stk9710.
The adsm-server have two lokal direct attached drives in one stk9710 and
two remote drives in an other stk9710 on the other side. To manage the
librarys we have the acsls. have you installed similar configuration
without Enhanced-ADSM and ACSLS ?

Picture:

location 1        location2
     ------------------------------
      |                |          | Ethernet
-------------    -------------    |
Enhanced ADSM    Enhanced ADSM    |
Enhanced ADSM    Enhanced ADSM    |
-------------    -------------    |
|            \  /            |    |
|            \  /            |    |
|             \/             |    |  2 STK9710 with 8 DLT7000
|             /\             |    |
|            /  \            |    |
|           /    \           |    |
| STK9710          STK9710   |    |