ADSM-L

Re: ADSM API programming

1998-01-29 23:21:27
Subject: Re: ADSM API programming
From: West Suhanic <wsuhanic AT FOX.NSTN DOT CA>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 23:21:27 -0500
Hi All:

I am writing some backup and restore clients using the ADSM
API. When I run several backup and restore clients simultaneously
the server simply preempts and terminates some of the processes.

I only have two 3570 drives in a baby magstar therefore the
mountlimit is set to two. What I really want is for ADSM not
to preempt and terminate but to simply queue the jobs up and
do them on a first come first served basis. Any suggestions ?

West Suhanic