ADSM-L

Re: NDS backups

1998-01-29 19:26:03
Subject: Re: NDS backups
From: rmf <finnell AT EROLS DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 19:26:03 -0500
Have you made sure that you are running the Novell client 2.1.07 at least
with Netware 4.11 and make sure that you have TSANDS loaded on the server
that is backing up NDS. You also need to ensure that the userid that is
used to log into target services under Novell has at least rights to read
all the objects in your tree (we use an account with admin equivelent that
is station restricted to only be able to log into the tree from the
server(s) internal IPX address. Hope this helps

-Bob