ADSM-L

Re: ADSM Connect and Oracle EBU

1998-01-27 13:48:12
Subject: Re: ADSM Connect and Oracle EBU
From: Campbell Esplin <Campbell AT KINGSLEY.CO DOT ZA>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 20:48:12 +0200
Hi,

About the latter part of your note....

The EBU/ADSMConnect Agent acts as just another ADSM client and requires its
own DSM.SYS and DSM.OPT parameter files....and from there the INCLEXCL list
where the MGMTCLASS is then assigned. Given you have coded all the right
environment variables it is quick and simple.

Regards

Campbell Esplin
Excalibur Business Solutions