ADSM-L

Re: Recovery Log Full: server dosn' t start.

1998-01-26 08:53:23
Subject: Re: Recovery Log Full: server dosn' t start.
From: Nicholas Cassimatis <nickpc AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 08:53:23 -0500
You need to extend the log before the ADSM Server will come back up.  On my AIX
machine, I had to DSMFMT a new volume for the log, then, according to my notes
(should be close enough to figure out from here), I ran "DSMSERV EXTEND LOG xx"
where xx is the size of the new Log volume.

Hope I have that right enough to get you back up.  Good luck!

Nick Cassimatis
Distributed Storage Management Team
RTP, NC

If you don't have the time to do it right the first time, where will you find
the time to do it again?