ADSM-L

HSM under NT???

1998-01-23 10:00:19
Subject: HSM under NT???
From: Jerry Lawson <jlawson AT THEHARTFORD DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 10:00:19 -0500
Date:     January 23, 1998              Time: 8:30 AM
From:     Jerry Lawson
          The Hartford Insurance Group
(860)  547-2960          jlawson AT thehartford DOT com
I have an NT V4 server that needs to have HSM functions used on it.  I
I have an NT V4 server that needs to have HSM functions used on it.  I
thought I remembered seeing something about an HSM product for ADSM on NT,
but can't seem to find anything out about it.  I found that ADSM support for
HSM is limited to some specific AIX and Sun systems,  and I remember that
someone (Kodak at one time?) did a NetWare HSM client, but can't seem to find
anything more out.   I even seem to remember that the NetWare provider also
had an NT solution......

Can anyone help me out with the name of a company that has HSM support for NT
via ADSM?  Even better - has anyone installed and used it?

Thanks in Advance!
                                                     Jerry
                                                     Jerry