ADSM-L

Re: queryschedperiod do not change

1998-01-22 17:14:05
Subject: Re: queryschedperiod do not change
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 23:14:05 +0100
Jerry,

thanks for your good info. But I'm only talking about Queryschedperiod
for this time.

I set 4 hours on my MVS server and the client, although in polling mode
(default), only comes back after 12 hours to look for the next schedule
window. This happens with Netware clients.
I noteiced that if I code "QUERYSCH 4" in the dsm.opt, than the client
comes back after 4 hours.

SO I definitively think there is a bug...

Regards, rene